5 ways to keep your nails healthy | Featured Blog by Emma Lear Mildura Boudoir Photography
Emma Lear from Beauty Tattoo has joined the Pure Beauty Team & gives us 5 pointers in how to keep your nails healthy. READ HER INTRO HERE
1. Keep your hands and nails hydrated by regularly applying hand cream (1-2 times a day)
2. Always file your nails in the same direction to avoid them splitting
3. Wear gloves when washing dishes or using harsh chemicals
4. Avoid using nail polish remover that contains acetone as it can cause your nails to be thin and sensitive
5. Choose your nail technician well! Always go somewhere that cares for your nails' needs and is hygienic!
Leave a Reply.
Here you will find my featured babes, #wearepurebeauty , as well as some tips for your boudoir shoot- from lingerie shopping to hair and makeup
something to add?
We are excited to announce we are now accepting blog features. If you have something you would like to add to our blog, click here
Mildura resident and Photographer, Lauren Southwell launched Pure Beauty in late June, 2018 & is committed to helping woman feel beautiful, sexy and empowered through the art of Boudoir Photography.